As an Author publishing in "Heritage 2014 - 4th International Conference on Heritage and Sustainable Development" you will retain the following rights:
The right to be identified as the Author of a paper whenever and wherever the paper is published.
2. Patent rights, trademark rights, or rights to any process, product, or procedure described in a paper.
3. The right to share for academic use (but not on a commercial or systematic basis) with colleagues print or electronic ‘preprints’ (i.e., versions of the paper created prior to peer review) of an unpublished Article.
4. The right to post the previously mentioned 'preprints' in your academic website or institution's intranet but only if a proper statement was previously obtained from Green Lines Institute for Sustainable Development.
5. The right to make printed copies of all or part of a paper for use by you for lecture or classroom purposes provided that such copies are not offered for sale or distributed in any systematic way, and provided that acknowledgement to prior publication in the "Heritage 2014 - Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Heritage and Sustainable Development" is made explicit. In no circumstances copies may be sold to students by you or by your institution.
The right to include a paper in a thesis or dissertation that is not to be published
7. The right to present a paper at a meeting or conference and to distribute printed copies of the paper to the delegates attending the meeting provided that this is not for commercial purposes and provided that acknowledgement to prior publication in the "Heritage 2014 - Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Heritage and Sustainable Development" is made explicit.
8. The right to expand an article into book-length form for publication, provided that
9. The right to receive a copy of the proceedings where your paper has been published if your registration in the conference has been completed.