Clicking on "Create Profile" link below you will be redirected to the
on-line profile registration system.
1. Fill in the on-line form presented at the first page; please note
that the e.mail provided will be the one used by the Organising
Committee and by the Secretariat to communicate with you on all matters
concerning the Conference.
2. Indicate if you are a Presenter (Author presenting a paper to be
published and intending to present in a parallel session) or if you are an Attendant (Delegate intending to attend the event not submitting a paper or
performing an oral presentation). You may also indicate you are a Early Stage Researcher (ESR)* or a first degree Student (please check steps 3 and 4.
3. If you indicate you are a ESRs or a first degree Student, you will be asked by the system to present proof of your status. ESRs and first degree Students who only wish to attend will pay a reduced fee.
4. Reduced fee is not intended for presenters. However, you may submit a paper and pay a reduced fee if your paper is considered to be among the top 8 papers submitted by ESRs or first degree Students.
5. Use the security code provided; this is meant to prevent automatic registrations produced by web robots.
6. Use the "Signup" button to enter your data.
7. Our on-line system will produce and send to your e.mail address an automatic message with complete information; please read it before proceeding.
8. After registration you will be redirect to the profile editing form.
9. Please fill in all information required and "Save your profile" at
10. Using this function you may also change your password at anytime; if you keep the first two fields blank the original password will remain.
11. You have now your own personal profile for Heritage 2014 and have access to
all corresponding on-line information and system functions by using the "log in" link.