||iNSTRUCTIONS FOR PANEL PROPOSALS||
Heritage 2014 – 4th International Conference on Heritage and Sustainable Developement welcomes panels proposals under the following conditions:
1. Panels may be proposed by a panel chair who is responsible for contacting all panel members, making sure that they participate and organise the panel discussion.
2. Panel chairs and panel members might submit papers for publication in the book of Proceedings (subject to double-blind peer-review as all other papers submited to the Conference) or decide just for oral participation in panel discussion.
3. Panels may be proposed within the Conferece topics or suggest other topics of discussion within the general theme of “Heritage and Sustainable Developement”.
4. Panels on particular research projects are also welcome, respecting the above-mentioned rules.
5. The Organising Committee and the Scientific Committee will evaluate the pertinence of the proposed panels and will inform the panel chair of acceptance if that is the case.
6. Panels proposals mey be submitted here.
Panels will be organized and presented according to the following:
1. A panel integrates up to 5 members (1 panel chair + 4 panel members);
2. It will be assigned 90 minutes of the Conference schedule and a private room equiped with a computer and a data-show (audio might be availabe if necessary).
3. It will be up to the panel chair to organise and run his/her own panel.
4. In special situations panels might include more than 5 members and last longer than 90 minutes. In such case please contact the Organising Committee for further details.